A celebration of the brightest minds and most innovative teachers and educational institutions in Europe.
We are looking for:
- Brilliant Early Career Researchers (currently holding a temporary or permanent position at a European University; PhD awarded no longer than 10 years ago)
- Brilliant PhD / Masters Students (enrolled in a Masters or PhD programme at a European University or who recently graduated, i.e. no longer than 1 year ago)
- Outstanding University Masters and Bachelors Courses
- Outstanding Primary and Secondary Schools / School Teachers
+ Interdisciplinary research ideas, concepts or results
Applicants/Nominees have recently (no longer than 10 years ago) received a PhD in a topic related to the next generation internet and, since then, made outstanding interdisciplinary contributions to the field.
+ BSc, Masters and PhD projects
Applicants/Nominees are writing a PhD or Masters thesis, or graduated no longer than 1 year ago, and have shown outstanding potential and/or made contributions to interdisciplinary next generation internet research topics.
+ Outstanding teaching activities for Masters and Bachelors students
Applicants/Nominees are teachers of university Masters or Bachelors students who have incorporated aspects of NGI into their curricula to create inspirational course material that advances knowledge in the field from a technical, sociological or business perspective.
+ Inspiring school projects or courses
Applicants/Nominees are primary or secondary schools (identified via an individual), or teachers that are inspiring their students to think about the next generation internet, society, technology or policy.
- Paid research and scholarship residence at Aarhus University, Denmark
- Guest lectures from NGI Move experts
- Coaching by NGI Move experts
For more information about prizes and sponsorship opportunities:
Mirko Presser, firstname.lastname@example.org