The NGI Start-up Awards recognize Europe’s most disruptive entrepreneurs who are advancing revolutionary products, solutions and services destined to have a major impact on the internet of the future
We are looking for:
- Start-ups established in an EU member state or H2020-associated country during the last 5 years
- Start-ups with a profound and ambitious innovation proposition relevant to one of the three categories described below. Innovation is not limited here to technological innovation, and also comprises product innovation, process innovation, market innovation, etc.
- Companies with at least 2 full-time employees, which have acquired at least € 50,000 of external funding from private or public sources
+ Privacy and trust-enhanced technologies
Solutions that bring greater control over information and personal data sharing processes, thus empowering users and improving privacy and trust.
+ Decentralised data governance
Solutions that contribute to data decentralisation by leveraging open source hardware and software ecosystems, such as block chain, distributed ledger technology, and P2P technology.
+ Discovery and identification
Solutions that identify and provide access to large heterogeneous data sources, services, sensors, devices and content.
- Pitching your ideas to investors
- Business coaching by NGI experts
- Participation in and promotion at 4YFN 2019
For more information about prizes and sponsorship opportunities:
Mirko Presser, firstname.lastname@example.org